We believe that the Bluebird Retirement Community is unlike any other senior living community you have visited. The concept for Bluebird was born out of a passion for seniors shared by Jane Herman and Mary Richey. They bring years of experience to retirement living that has taught them what works and what doesn’t. That passion and experience, coupled with the opportunity to design a lifestyle that they know works for seniors, makes Bluebird very special indeed.
Providing Some of Life’s Simple Pleasures
Sipping lemonade on the front porch, going out to the malt shop with friends for a special treat, taking in a Saturday Matinee, having things to look forward to.
- 50’s themed malt shop
- Movie theatre
- Beauty/barber salon
- Chapel services
- Pet friendly
- Raised resident gardens
- Restaurant style dining (special diets accommodated)
Great Food Every Day. No Compromises
Come and enjoy restaurant style dining with daily specials……or order from our menu!!
- Home-cooked daily specials and unique offerings
- Comfortable setting in Grandma’s Kitchen
- Seasonal favorites and fresh garden produce
- Themed dinners and lunches
- Special dietary needs are always accommodated to assure best patient health