Are you a Fun Seeker? Want to play at work? We are searching for a caring, positive, and fun-loving individual to join our team. Being active and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is so important, especially as we get older. We have a beautiful facility with over 70 residents that we like to keep involved and active.
Activities can require planning, scheduling and making our daily activities fun and exciting for our residents. Our director schedules acts, works with volunteers and organizations to help make Bluebird an active and fun place. Additional responsibilities will include interfacing with senior groups and the community.
We take pride in our Bluebird Community and want to provide the best care for our residents.
Our goal is to make each and every day a great day for our residents. Every other Saturday is required (Alternating weekly schedule with Saturday hours every other week will be needed).
- Team player with proven management experience
- Compassionate, creative, and open-minded
- Pursuit of perfection
- Career orientated
- Great social skills
- Able to have a lot of fun at work
- We are a new high end, customer orientated assisted living retirement home
- We put people before profits, but both are important.
- Our residents find activity and involvement to be an important part of their day which directly contributes to their quality of life