We are looking for an individual skilled in performing Landscaping and the ability to help with building Maintenance & Moving. The primary responsibility will be to maintain the exterior grounds of several properties. This will include grass cutting, trimming, mulching, watering, maintaining flower beds, trees & snow plowing and salting during the winter months. The individual will also be responsible for helping maintenance perform upkeep & repairs as well as occasional moving. and cleaning.
Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge.
- Mowers, Trimmers and yard upkeep
- Plant and tree upkeep and care
- Willingness to snow plow and maintain facility access when weather calls
- Willingness to help maintenance with various facility projects and occasional moves.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager or Executive Director
- Help maintain building with painting, drywalling, electrical, plumbing and HVAC repairs as needed.
You will get to do this while helping care for some of the greatest people in the world. We love our employees. Benefits include meals, paid time off, company parties, health dental and vision insurance, 401k with match and monthly attendance bonuses.
Pay ranges from $15 to $18 per hour based on experience and if you have any cooking experience. We also have sign-on bonuses, monthly attendance bonuses, referral bonuses, a tuition program if you are looking to become a nurse and more. Employee benefits are available for full-time employees: Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Accidental Insurance and 401k, as well as a tuition reimbursement option.