Bluebird Retirement is a resident centric Retirement Community that is looking for someone who likes to have fun at work and wants to make a difference in people lives every day. We are a privately owned company that specializes in providing Assisted Living and Memory Care to a group of awesome individuals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering the Phone
- Working with Managers to schedule New Hire Interviews, set up Orientation and help get staff acclimated.
- Coordinate Human Resource activities which include explanation of benefits, unemployment
& workers compensation processing.
- Submission of bi-weekly payrolls
- Monthly Invoicing & Accounts Receivable
- Entering and applying accounts payable and expenses
- Help fill in and support residents and other staff where needed
- Support residents, their families & our managers with special projects and activities to help make Bluebird a special place